Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!















Hi all, hope your Halloween has been a blast. It's been a day filled with horror and of course horror hosts for me. I have been able to discover some old and new horror hosts thanks to Roku and on the internet.

Below is some Halloween specials that I have found from this year:

The Mummy and The Monkey's Pumpkin Spice Special:




Two Horror Host for the price of one. Its a new show to me and I enjoy it so much. The formatting, sets, and costumes are great. Sure is hilarious. Check them out.

Colonel Graves Halloween Shortstacular: 

Colonel Graves Halloween Shortstacular from Public Domain Drive-In on Vimeo.

Colonel Grave was another new horror host to me and he didn't disappoint. A fun show and some great shorts.

Halloween Special Count Gore De Vol and Karlos Borloff:



Two great hosts come together and make a wonderful special in order to talk about the old days. It is a great special. I am a sucker for horror host crossovers.

These are just some of the specials that was sent to me or I was find if i did not post yours but you have a special. Please send it to me and I'll post it thanks. Hope you all are full of scares and candy. Remember Halloween doesn't have to come once a year. Live life like every day is Halloween. Your favorite horror hosts will still be doing show week after week, month after month and year after year.  So check them out and live everyday is Halloween like these wonderful folks do. Stay spooky my friends. 

No comments: